Saturday 3 November 2012

Crystalline Queen - Halloween Tutorial



This was the second Halloween look I did this year. 
It was loosely based on an image I saw of a sculpture by Vigrinie Ropars which I fell in love with the moment I saw it. 
I'm actually planning on doing a series of shots with a photographer I work with based around her works.  They are pretty breath taking! 
Here are the reference I used for this makeup.




















 


To block out brows, I used a non-toxic kids glue.  It washes out easily with water.
Conceal with Kryolan concealer wheel
Powder Kryolan Translucent powder.
Mac eyeshadow #Cork
Use any light coloured Matte eyeshadow
Inglot #54
Mehron Metallic Powder #Gold
Mehron Mixing Liquid
Inglot #55
Illamasqua Precision Ink #Scribe
Mac #Fix +
Illamasqua pressed powder #White
Mac #Harmony
Any Matte Black shadow
Inglot gold eyeliner
Mac #Retro
OCC  Lip Tar #Clear




 
Hope you enjoyed this look.  If you did, why not leave me a comment about it? 

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment